Hey y’all. Life is happening over here- and blogging is taking a back seat to working, mothering, and wifing. (not wifi-ing, but wifeying. Wifery?) Anyways, I still intend to put together our monthly favorites for you. Thanks for reading and showing interest. I know everyone has to figure out what works best for their own family- and this is what has worked for us!
1. Graco Blossom High Chair (4 in One)- Love this chair because its adjustable to be high enough at our kitchen island bar, and will also lower to our table. Also will conveniently grow with her as she begins to eat at the table with us. Mostly easy to clean- the tray is dishwasher-safe and part of the back pad also is washable. The only part that is tougher to clean is the stitching on the arm rests. Still love it though. Also- love that it has a 5 point safety strap to keep her wiggly booty in her seat.
2. Bowls and Lids– I got these Gerber/ Nuk Bunch-a-bowls at Target. Great for heating up homemade food, or taking cereal on the go. I’m sure we will use these for a while. They also stack well. Others that I have tried were all different sizes and don’t fit in the cabinet as easy.
3. John & Johnson Hand & Face Wipes– Always awesome. They already made the cut for an earlier edition of Favorites, but they are so helpful after mealtime so I am adding them again. Perfect size to pack in the lunchbox or diaper bag too.
4. The Foot Book– Dr. Seuss is always a favorite. Short and sweet. And she loves her feet. So its perfect! (And doubles as a teether!)
5. Boon Feeder– This feeder is a little different than the mesh ones. Easy to
throw hold, and way easier to clean. Doesn’t hold as much food as the mesh ones.
6. Nuby Mirror Toy– She loves the mirror in the middle and the different textures to chew on or play with. Perfect size for little hands.
7. Tommee Tippee Sippy Cups– I like these because they are small and easy for her to pick up. And most of Tommee Tippee’s clear lids are interchangable, which is awesome. She used this one around 6 months. (note- the link provided has a different pink spout- ours were clear. We bought them at Babies R Us.)
8. Animal Texture Cards– She got these at Christmas, and she loved them starting at around 4 months. But around 5-6 months, she wanted to hold them, flip them over, and chew on them. I called these her “homework” because they look like flashcards. These are great distraction items to keep handy by the changing table.
Hope this helps! Am I forgetting something? Feel free to add on to my list!